GENEX provides nationwide Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) representation services for claimants who are referred by insurance carriers and self-insured employers.
Our representatives have significant experience representing disabled claimants before the Social Security Administration. While 95% of GENEX Social Security representatives hold degrees from accredited law schools, all other representatives have passed the exam to be eligible for direct payment from the Social Security Administration.
GENEX representatives file claims and appeals at all levels. Our representatives keep current on the latest SSDI policies and procedures by maintaining close working relationships with all entities related to the social security process.
Partnering with us provides the following benefits:
- Eliminates the claimant's direct dealings with local Social Security offices
- Develops and submits the medical record, and appears at administrative hearings with the claimant
- Counsels the claimant regarding Social Security entitlement and overpayment recovery obligations
- Provides onsite file reviews and stewardship meetings
- Offers client training and technical support
For more information, contact us here.