Employer Services provides preventive and return-to-work products that complement and enhance our managed care services. Products are based on defining the physical requirements of job tasks to identify hazards, mitigate preventable injuries, and facilitate return to work.
Physical Demands Analysis
Physical Demands Analysis provides a biomechanical description of the essential functions of a job and the physical demands required to perform them. Reports are customized to the employer and reviewed and approved by the employer to ensure legal defensibility. All reports are provided digitally and can be cataloged in a job bank for future use. Digital pictures and video are available on request. Videos are edited to highlight the physical demands of job tasks and saved in a digital format for ease of viewing and cataloging.
- Defines the essential functions in an ADA-compliant fashion
- Identifies and quantifies tasks to perform essential functions
- Assists in addressing causality
- Matches the physical abilities of employees with job demands
- Enhances IME & FCE outcomes
- Facilitates consistency of treatment and decreases over-utilization
- Changes the focus from Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) to Return-To-Work (RTW)
Ergonomics provides an analysis to identify and reduce risk factors for preventive and case-specific situations. Ergonomic evaluators utilize industry standard techniques for risk factor assessment. They consider productivity, posture, health and safety, and cost benefit perspectives to enable employees to stay at work, return to work, or prevent future injuries.
- Ergonomic recommendations include administrative strategies, engineering, and/or specific product solutions to reduce risk factors
- Facilitaties return to work from a repetitive stress injury
- Minimizes the chance of a re-injury after returning to the same job
- Prevents medical-only claims from progressing to lost time
- Assists in accommodations
Return-To-Work (RTW) programs provide a predefined step-by-step process in returning employees back to full-time jobs through transitional tasks.
- Develops RTW Policy and Procedure Guide
- Forms and letters to assist with RTW
- Physical Demand Analysis of full-time positions and transitional tasks
- Integrate medical management services into RTW
- Integrate with employers’ current processes and partners