Exam Coordinator Network’s Disability Medical Evaluations
Exam Coordinator's Network (ECN), a division of Genex Services, providers Disability Medical Evaluations that give payers access to specialized peer-to-peer, second and third opinions and independent medical exams for disability claims. You can rely on accurate and defensible reports to validate your disability claims and FMLA and ADAAA decisions. Only ECN’s specialized disability network delivers high-quality medical evaluations driven by objective expertise and hard data so you can reduce claims delays and unnecessary expenses.
An independent medical examination or an appropriately experienced medical expert can address a multitude of concerns including:
- What types of activities can the claimant perform?
- What is the diagnosis that the disability is attributed to?
- Is the injury a temporary or permanent condition?
- What is the prognosis including the predicted time of recovery?
- What are the claimant's functional restrictions and/or limitations?
How ECN’s Medical Evaluations can help:
Our expertise spans across medical evaluations for ERISA, FMLA and ADAAA regulations. Our specialized network includes more than 14,000 Disability, FMLA, and ADAAA providers across all specialties. Our providers are credentialed and re-credentialed to URAC standards.
With extensive disability management expertise, we know the nuances what needs to be done to ensure accurate and complete claims, so you receive the highest-quality results. With ECN, you can expect time sensitive delivery to meet all jurisdictional standards, transparency into program performance, charges billed to contract, and protocols tailored to your specific needs.
Why choose ECN’s Disability Medical Evaluations?
- No voicemail
- Nationwide service
- Exceptional turnaround times
- More than 14,000 providers in all medical specialties
- In-house legal and medical expertise
- Advanced technology including:
- VMC - View My Cases© 24/7 Online Total Case Access
- HIPAA compliant
- High Tech Service Delivery Models via TLS
- Robust data encryption and disaster recovery