Webinar: The Pareto Principle: Applying the 80/20 Rule to the Connected Claim in Workers’ Comp
Successfully managing workers’ compensation claims requires a delicate balance of connectivity, expertise, and focus. Applying these key principles across your organization can help you to see the full picture of the claim to identify program improvement opportunities, understand data insights, and apply automation. Most importantly, seeing the full picture enables you to flag and support claims that require extra attention. In this webinar, Mitchell | Genex | Coventry experts will explain how applying the 80/20 rule to workers’ compensation claims processing can help return injured employees to work and lead to better outcomes across your WC program.
- Rebecca Morgan, Vice President, Product Management, Mitchell Casualty Solutions
- Tim Howard, Sr. Vice President, Field Case Management, Genex Services
- Mitch Freeman, Pharm. D., Chief Clinical Officer, Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions
- Anne Levins, Vice President, Product Strategy & Analytics, Coventry
What You'll Learn
Watch this webinar to find out how to apply the 80/20 rule to workers' compensation claims processing using a balance of connectivity, expertise, and focus:
- Find out specific ways you can increase connectivity across your claims workflow using technology and how that can help you see the entire claim end-to-end remember, you can't manage what you can't see.
- Learn how to use data to identify the right balance between automation and expertise.
- Hear real-world stories about the importance of focusing on complex claims, especially in the time of COVID-19, and learn how to keep claims moving forward.