Successfully managing workersâ€™ compensation claims requires a delicate balance of connectivity, expertise and focus. Applying these key principles across your organization can help you to see the full picture of the claim to identify opportunities, understand data insights, apply automation and most importantly, allow your organization to identify and support the claims that require extra attention. In this on-demand webinar, which was recorded as part of National Compâ€™s 2020-21 Digital Session series, Mitchell | Genex | Coventry experts will explain how applying the 80/20 rule to workersâ€™ compensation claims processing can help injured employees get back to work and lead to better outcomes across the organization.
- Rebecca Morgan, Vice President, Product Management, Mitchell Casualty Solutions
- Tim Howard, Sr. Vice President, Field Case Management, Genex Services
- Mitch Freeman, Pharm. D., Chief Clinical Officer, Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions
- Anne Levins, Vice President, Product Strategy & Analytics, Coventry
What Youâ€™ll Learn
Watch this webinar to find out how to apply the 80/20 rule to workersâ€™ compensation claims processing using a balance of connectivity, expertise, and focus:
- Find out specific ways you can increase connectivity across your claims workflow using technology and how that can help you see the entire claim end-to-endâ€”remember, you canâ€™t manage what you canâ€™t see.
- Learn how to use data to identify the right balance between automation and expertise.
- Hear real-world stories about the importance of focusing in on complex claimsâ€”especially in the time of COVID-19â€”and learn how to keep claims moving forward.