A Guide for Carriers and Employers
Are your employees struggling with mental health challenges? Do you lack the tools to support injured employees as they return fully to the workforce?
Our new eBook - Strategies for Combating Mental Health Challenges in Injured Employees - is the resource you need. A guide for employers and carriers looking to help employees address mental health challenges and return safely to work, the eBook helps leadership-level executives adopt a person-first approach to worker concerns.
Download our eBook today to gain insight into:
- A case manager’s role in addressing mental health challenges
- Appropriate clinical support responses to traumatic employee life events
- The truth behind today’s most popular mental health myths
- Accessing the right providers at the right time
- Pharmaceutical support for mental health issues