Carrier & Self-Insured
Specialized claims staff focusing on early intervention, achieving consistently high award rates
Genex provides nationwide Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) representation services for claimants who are referred by insurance carriers and self-insured employers.
Our representatives have significant experience representing disabled claimants before the Social Security Administration. Our team of Social Security attorneys and specialized claims staff focus on early intervention, with consistently high award rates.
Genex representatives file applications and appeals at all levels. Our representatives keep current on the latest SSDI policies and procedures by maintaining close working relationships with all entities related to the Social Security process.
Genex Social Security will:
- Eliminate the claimant's direct dealings with all Social Security offices
- Develop and submit the medical record, and appear at administrative hearings with the claimant
- Counsel the claimant regarding Social Security entitlement and overpayment recovery obligations
- Provide on-site file reviews and partnership meetings
- Offer client training and technical support
- Offer certified Medicare counseling service
For more information, contact us here.