Driven by our commitment to improve outcomes for injured workers and our customers, Genex is the most experienced medical managed care provider in the industry. Our timeline provides perspective on how our company has evolved.
- General Rehabilitation Services incorporates in Pennsylvania October 23
- Merges with General Care Review Inc.
- Name Changed to Genex Services Inc.
- Merges with Bluebird Acquisition Corp.
- Provident Companies Inc. acquires Genex
- Provident merges with Unum creating UnumProvident Corp.
- Genex acquires ROI
- Genex acquires Integrated Benefits Management (IBM)
- Genex acquires Independent Review Services (IRS), a medical diagnostic networks and independent medical examinations provider. The network becomes Genex Medical Diagnostic Network.
- Trident IV, a private equity fund managed by Stone Point Capital, acquires Genex.
- Genex acquires Choice Medical Management from Unisource Administrators, changing its name to Choice Provider Network, A Division of Genex Services Inc.
- Genex acquires American Rehabilitation Inc., a regional case management services provider to the workers’ compensation (WC) market.
- Becomes one of four largest radiology networks in the U.S. after acquiring Professional Diagnostic Management, a national radiology service provider to WC market.
- Genex acquires Claimetrics’ telephonic case management business.
- Becomes largest case management provider in the U.S. by acquiring Intracorp’s WC and disability case management business from CIGNA.
- Genex acquires acquires Network Synergy Group, a national occupational healthcare management company that provides physical and occupational therapy network services.
- Apax Partners, a private equity investment group, acquires Genex.
- Genex acquires M Hayes, a leading case management firm for the WC and disability insurance markets.
- Genex acquires leading case management firm ICM.
- Genex acquires CID Management, a leading WC provider of utilization review software and services.
- Genex acquires medical bill review leader Alpha Review Corporation.
- Genex acquires IME leader Med-Eval.
- Genex expands IME services through ECN acquisition.
- Genex expands pain management services through PRIUM acquisition.
- Stone Point Capital, a private equity firm, acquires Genex.
- Mitchell and Genex sign merger agreement
- Genex acquires Priority Care Solutions, a leading specialty managed care services and network provider